QR Code Link to This Post
Acara Solutions is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to work in our West Region Payroll Center for a 3-6 month contract to direct opportunity.
Responsible for processing contract employee payroll and other payroll related information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Calculate timesheets and input hours into computer system, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Review, edit, and process time sheet adjustments
• Process Employee and Customer Change Notices, travel expense forms, bonus payments, etc
• Assist with new hire paperwork process
• Assist with the collection of aged invoices
• Communicate with contact employees and corporate personnel regarding various payroll and billing issues
• Senior Payroll Administrator may also be responsible to train and mentor other staff
• Comply and adhere to all ISO policies and procedures
• Submit periodic reports to management as requested
• Responsible for various other administrative duties as directed by Company
Qualifications and Skills:
• Associate's degree
• 1 year of experience of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and SAP
• Prior administrative or payroll experience
• Individual must be detail orientated, organized, and be analytical in nature
• Individual must possess good communication and interpersonal skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.