Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst
QR Code Link to This Post
Nation-wide retail and commercial janitorial company is seeking a Senior Level Accountant/Financial Analyst to be an integral part of the Finance and Accounting team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Significant financial analysis and budgeting experience, including manipulation of large data sets and the ability to design and modify management reports
• Accounting duties include monthly close, reconciliations, developing and posting period end journal entries, A/P analysis and transaction processing, etc.
• Coordinate monthly close process
• Advanced Excel skills
• Familiarity with Sage 50
• Experience with Winteam is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external customers
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid organizational and multitasking skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Accounting or Finance degree and minimum 5 years’ experience.
Experience must include analytical skills, data analysis (use of pivot tables) and prior work with account reconciliations and journal entries.
Good verbal and written communication skills and people skills are required.
Proficient with Microsoft (Outlook, Excel and Word).
Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment.
All positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Health, Dental, Vision, Sick and Vacation time.
Submit resume along with salary expectation.