Our LabCorp office in Phoenix, Arizona is expanding and growing!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for exceptional Customer Service Representatives to respond to a high volume of calls within a call center environment from physicians, medical offices, patients and clients inquiring on Lab testing results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answers incoming calls providing excellent customer service to patients, clients, and physicians in response to inquiries, concerns and requests regarding lab testing
* Sends updates to patients and physicians as requested electronically (fax)
* Displays a continual positive and professional attitude in all circumstances and cares for customer requests with the utmost respect and compassion.
Successful candidates will have:
* HS Diploma or Equivalent / (MLT) Medical Laboratory Technician Certification
* 1+ years of customer service experience in a call center environment
* Medical background or experience with laboratory testing terminology or a strong aptitude to learn terminology
* Able to work productively, effectively, and independently in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks systems simultaneously
* Effective verbal and written communications, especially listening skills
* Detailed orientated with regards to data entry and excellent typing skills
* Strong computer skills and ability to work within windows environment
* Must be comfortable fast paced environment and you will be sitting for up to 8 hours a day
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Savings Plan (401k)
* Career Growth: Customer Support Service Reps are encouraged and developed to grow into Team Leaders, Managers and to explore other LabCorp growth opportunities in Lab, Logistics, Accessioning and more.
Apply today at: https://jobs.labcorp.com/job/phoenix/call-center-representative/668/13271634