compensation: up to $27.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Why Work Here?
Stable company with over 30 years in the asset management industry; offering education, experience and room for growth.
Looking for an exciting opportunity offering professional advancement, stable employment and an awesome company culture? Dunlap & Magee Property Management Company is looking for experienced, on site property management staff to start ASAP.
Job functions include:
• Qualifies prospective residents, determines their needs, and schedules sales appointments.
• Verifies rental applications (check credit, rental and employment histories; present findings to Manager).
• Notify prospective resident of results.
• Executes lease move-in packet and resident move-out paperwork following company policies, including
apartment inspection procedures.
• Manages / Assists Manager with rent collection, banking procedures, report preparation and other
• Receives and records maintenance work requests ensuring full and accurate information, and updates the
work order log for completed service requests.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting payments and paying bills
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy;
inspecting vacant units and managing any associated tasks
• Assures security of property and residents by maintaining set up security procedures, enforcing
precautionary policies and procedures and responding to emergencies.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Receives phone calls, gives directions to the property, answers inquiries and provides rental information in a
positive, enthusiastic manner, and welcomes visitors to the property.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous experience in real estate and tax credit
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Aptitude for basic office procedures.
• Experience using Yardi preferred
• Experience with low income housing a plus!
Apply! It’s time you demonstrate your talents at a flourishing asset management company offering professional growth, a motivating culture and an incredible benefits package... plus so much more! To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Dunlap & Magee:
Company has been in business for over 30 years with continual growth. We strive to create remarkable experiences for all - every person, every time!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers