Access Control Security
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you good with computers? Put your skills to work!
Securitas Security is looking for several high quality individuals to fill computer-tech security officer positions. These officers will be servicing one of our premier client sites, monitoring and controlling access to the facility. Strong comfort with computers and excellent customer service skills are highly important to the success of this role.
Positions in Chandler
Full-time; 12hr shifts
Pay rates from $13 per hour
PLUS $1500 BONUS OPPORTUNITY! *ask us how you can qualify*
Why wait? Apply today or give our office a call at 602-246-6000
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Monitor facility access; gate control, vehicle checks etc
• Walking patrols of facility; indoor/outdoor
• Report suspicious activity as witnessed
• Respond in emergency situations
• Must be extremly comfortable using a computer for daily tasks
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid AZ Driver's license and clean driving record; not required for all positions
Think you have the skills? Join our TEAM today and become a piece of the Securitas armor!
Please Click Here to apply