No Nights, No Weekends, Ask about our $250 Sign-On Bonus!
We are looking for teachers at our center located at 725 E. Brill St.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
The Teacher helps the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. May be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher.
• Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
• Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
• Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
• Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
• Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
• Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals.
• Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director