A well-established Engineering company in North/Central Phoenix is looking to add multiple CAD professionals to their team. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire with an amazing company that has plenty of room for growth. We are looking for both entry-level CAD detailers and experienced Electrical/Civil/Construction/Mechanical CAD Designers.
QR Code Link to This Post
You will enjoy significant responsibility and autonomy while having the support of both senior engineers and designers. This group’s established mentorship program will provide the platform for you to develop toward becoming a Team Lead or Project Designer, bringing with it full execution of projects with respect to scope, design, client interaction and material/construction.
- Perform routine assignments using established methods and standard techniques including drawing sequence and presentation.
- Size various system components and refining rough sketches.
- Produce plans from verbal or written description from registered professional.
- Apply formulas, principles and practices.
- Must be proficient in the theory and practices of selected discipline; competent in the fundamental concepts of other disciplines as they relate to the assigned discipline; and capable of operating related discipline design software necessary to execute production tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0 to 5 years of Autocad experience
- Experience working with both 2D and 3D design
- Experience working in the electrical/mechanical/construction/civil field
- Associate's Degree in CAD or related field strongly preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Some Travel