We are looking for bi-lingual parents with children between the ages of 2-5 to participate in a paid research study regarding education.
This study will take place over the phone during the week of March 12 and will take 45-minutes of your time.
In appreciation for your participation in the study, you will receive a $75 check after the completion of the study.
No attempt will be made to sell any products or services to you as a result of your participation.
If you are interested in participating, please reply to this email with your answers to the following questions.
3. Contact Phone and a good time to call:
4. City and State where you reside:
5. Which of the following best describes your work situation?
a. I work full time or at least 30 hours per week
b. I work part-time, less than 30 hours per week
c. I am a homemaker or stay at home parent but someone else in the house is employed
d. I am a full-time student
e. I am retired
f. I am currently between jobs and not working
6. If you are employed, what is your current job title and company:
7. Into which range does your annual household income fall?
a. Less than $35,000
e. More than $90K
8. Do you have a son or daughter living at home with you who is currently between the ages of 2-5?
9. Do any of the children you have between the ages of 2-5 currently attend pre-school, nursery school, or pre-K classes, daycare?
a. Registered Nursery School
b. Pre-K classes
c. Day Care Center
d. Babysitter in someone's home or your home
e. Doesn't attend any program
10. If your child is currently not in a program how likely are you to send your children to any pre-school, nursery school or pre-k program?
a. Very Likely
b. Somewhat Likely
c. Somewhat Unlikely
d. Very Unlikely
11. Do you have internet connectivity in your house?
12a. Which, if any of the following devices do you own and use?
a. Smartphone (like an iPhone or Android)
c. Tablet (like an iPad, etc.)
d. Cellphone that does not connect to the internet
e. Other (please specify)
f. None of the above
12b. Have you ever downloaded any apps onto your smartphone or tablet?
13. How would you classify your ethnicity?
a. African American
b. Native American
c. Asian American
f. Other (please specify) _____________________
14. What other language besides English is spoken in your home?
c. Other (please specify) _______________
15. Which of the following categories best describes the most recent level of education you completed?
a. Some high school
b. High School diploma or equivalent
c. Some college
d. College grad or higher
If your answers to the questions meet the pre-qualifying standards, we will call you with a few additional questions and for possible scheduling. Your response to this email does not guarantee your participation in this study.
Project Manager/Recruiting Specialist
Blarry House Research
Please note: email responses without the full information requested above will not be called. Due to the large number of responses the groups sometimes fill up quickly. When that happens we may not be able to call everyone that responds. However, to be included in other focus groups, please sign up at our website www.blarry.com. Do NOT call our main office to respond to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers