2737 W Baseline Rd near S. 48th Street
compensation: Up to $300.00
employment type: part-time
If you’re between the ages of 18 and 75 years old and have had asthma for at least the past year,
you may qualify to participate in a clinical research study at Clinical Research Consortium.
QR Code Link to This Post
Qualified participants must:
- Have had asthma for at least the past year
- Be on a stable treatment regimen for asthma
- Be in general good health
(Other criteria also apply.)
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- All study-related medical exams
- Study-related lab tests
- Study medication
Compensation up to $300.00 is available for your time and travel.
For more information or to see if you may qualify, call CRC today at 602-759-7559, or click on the link below and we will contact you!
ALSO, send the following information by E-Mail (Use CL Relay or the Reply Button at the top of the page).
1) Submit Your Name, Phone Number, and the best time to contact you
3) Current E-Mail Address
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
post id: 6979806850
email to friend