This course provides a comprehensive review of all aspects of Pediatric Radiology and introduces advances and new perspectives in state of the art Pediatric Imaging. The teaching methods combine lectures and workshops for optimal learning. A wide variety of topics will be presenting including: Pediatric Neuroradiology, Pediatric Musculoskeletal Imaging, Fetal Imaging and the special role of the Radiologist in caring for victims of Child Abuse.
This course is ideal for residents taking certifying exams and pediatric radiology fellows preparing to take the subspecialty exam. Additionally, it will provide an excellent update for practicing radiologists looking to strengthen their skills in Pediatric Imaging.
• Be able to recognize the most common disorders and emergencies in pediatric radiology.
• Become familiar with advanced imaging techniques, their strengths and limitations and their optimal usage.
• Increase accuracy in identifying imaging characteristics of pediatric pathology that contribute to the refining of the differential diagnoses.
• Improve decision making with respect to protocol choice, and management of the patient.
• Be able to recognize areas of potential error in pediatric radiology imaging interpretation, communication and safety.
On Thursday March 09, 2017 at 3:00 pm (ends Sunday March 12, 2017 at 12:00 am)
Category: Conferences | Science, Health & Medicine | Paediatrics
Speakers: David J. Aria, MD, Smita S. Bailey, MD, Craig E. Barnes, MD, Deepa R. Biyyam, MD, Ian L. Cassell, MD, Patricia Cornejo, MD, John G. Curran, MD, Scott A. Jorgensen, MD, Robin D. Kaye, MD, Gerald A. Mandell, MD, Carlos A. Martinot, MD, Jeffrey H. Miller, MD, Mittun C. Patel, MD, Carrie M. Schaefer, MD, Richard N. Southard, MD, Richard B. Towbin, MD, Mostafa Youssfi, MD, Bardo, Towbin
Venue details: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale at Gainey Ranch, 7500 E Doubletree Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, 85258, United States
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers