compensation: Compensation dependent upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our law firm is seeking an individual that has a good working knowledge of personal injury law that can use this knowledge to confidently speak to potential new clients and have them retain our services.
The position is available for candidates who have the following qualifications:
• Professional law office experience in interviewing potential clients and establishing relationships with new and existing clients/customers.
• At least 1 year of experience and good working knowledge of Personal Injury Law, concepts, processes, and terminology.
• Excellent customer service and computer skills.
• Ability to work independently and reliably, while under the supervision of an attorney.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to listen actively.
• Availability for weekdays, including possible evening and weekends as needed and have their own reliable vehicle.
• A background in law enforcement or private investigation is a plus.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Our firm offers competitive salaries, in addition to health, dental, vision and 401K benefits. We are located in Central Phoenix with easy access from all areas of the valley.
Please reply to this ad with your resume and salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers