compensation: Hourly rate starting at: $15 per hour, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rapidly Growing Immigration Law Office is looking for a Legal Assistant with the following qualifications:
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Immigration Removal and Administrative Proceedings
• Keep Attorney’s calendar updated daily
• Work with Paralegal to prepare Client files for the following day
• Organize and Punctual
• Bilingual (Fluent in English and Spanish)
• Pays attention to detail
• Efficiency to complete tasks
• Organized and Professional
• Deadline orientated
• Excellent English grammar and punctuation (a MUST)
• Energetic and Customer/Client service oriented
• Pleasantly answers the phone
• Willing to learn
• Computer literate Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
• A passion for immigration law
Office located in Phoenix, Paradise Valley area next to the Paradise Village Gateway shopping/dining area.
Employment Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If you meet the qualifications, please email us your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities