Seeking to fill immediately, a Quality Inspector for an aerospace machine shop.
Candidate should be a self-starter with strong interpersonal communication skills.
Must have aerospace experience, and able to function in that environment.
Must possess ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and other related media
for an aerospace manufacturing facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First Article, In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerance.
-Ability to read and interrupt blue prints requirements.
- Metal Surface Finishing and Plating experience.
- Casting Layout and Surface Plate work.
- CMM, and optical comparator, experience is a must.
- Documentation and Maintaining Records.
MINIMUM 5 YEARS AEROSPACE INSPECTION EXPERIENCE
Central Phoenix location, steady work.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers