Our Client, a Mesa Area Food Manufacturing Plant is expanding and hiring Experienced Manufacturing Maintenance Technicians for their growing team! They are conducting interviews now!
These are Direct Hire Positions starting between $24.84-28.40/hr
This Company Has Excellent Medical Benefits and an Incredible 401K!!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will maintain the operation of and troubleshoot highly automated baking machinery and equipment. Maintenance Technicians will also be working with Production Technicians and Supervisors to meet production deadline by keeping the equipment operating. You will also perform scheduled preventative maintenance.
Maintenance Technicians need a good mix of industrial machine maintenance and electrical experience, with strong knowledge pf PLC’s and Allen Bradley’s is required. These are highly automated machines.
Maintenance Technicians require working knowledge of the following:
• Ability to rebuild a gear box and other mechanical equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints and schematics.
• General welding experience is a plus.
• Working knowledge of precision tooling, milling and lathe work.
• Experience with heating, ventilation, and air conditioning; electronics and electrical repairs; industrial equipment installations; alignment; and start-up repairs.
• Prior maintenance experience in a bakery or food production environment a plus; experience in a production environment required
• Strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills a MUST
Individuals interested in the Manufacturing Maintenance Technician position must meet the education requirements of having a High School Diploma or equivalent GED
Must be able to:
• Physically stand a minimum of 8 hours to a maximum of 16 hours daily
• Climb fixed and portable ladders to a height of 10 feet
• Ability to climb onto and around machinery.
Food Manufacturing Experience is a plus but not required
GMP knowledge is a plus but not required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers