ITC Manufacturing is the largest wire fabricator in the United States. ITC produces a wide variety of wire mesh and steel products while specializing in decking, shelving, and custom wire applications. Using only top quality materials, extensive testing procedures and a fully automated plant, we continue to be the leader in high quality and competitive wire products.
*** 1-2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN OPERATING MACHINERY IS RECOMMENDED
*** FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE ON 2ND, & 3RD SHIFT
*** STARTING RATE IS $13.00 PER HOUR
*** COMPREHENSIVE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE AFTER APPLICABLE WAITING PERIOD
*** BE READY TO START WORKING IMMEDIATELY
1. Responsible for operating machines, and handling materials.
2. Maintain paint equipment.
3. Keep assigned tools organized
4. Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
5. Assure work area is clean and organized.
6. Ensure quality of work.
7. Keep work areas clean, and organized.
8. Maintain safe work practices and environment.
9. Ability to work on various machines, and additional departments.
10. Communicate as necessary with coworkers and supervisors.
11. Additional duties as assigned by leads, supervisors, and management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be able to use a micrometer, and a tape measure.
2. Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping might be required.
3. Punctuality a must.
*** PLEASE EMAIL RESUME OR APPLY IN PERSON AT:
110 S 41ST AVENUE
PHOENIX, AZ 85009
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers