compensation: Pay Range is DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lead Maintenance Technician is responsible for fixing and maintaining machines, equipment and general appliances
• Works on job duties and assignments as they relate to maintenance, repair, installing, fabricating, adjusting, troubleshooting, and any other maintenance duties as needed.
• Responsible for scheduled preventive maintenance checks.
• Responsible for departmental inventory control.
• Diagnose & resolve equipment malfunctions and operating difficulties related to, but not limited to, cranes/hoists, 3 phase motors, chillers, cooling towers, boilers, HVA units, pumps, exhaust fans, etc.
• Perform mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations.
• Performs start-up and shut down functions on plant equipment and facilities as required.
• Responds to emergency calls on a twenty-four hour basis.
• Works consistently to resolve sited safety issues in a timely manner.
• Responsible for maintaining departmental documentation as required.
• Workings safely at all times in compliance with OSHA safety and EPA regulations.
• Adheres to all Quality System procedures and work instructions.
• Participate in the handling, labeling, containment and disposal of hazardous waste.
• Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as needed.
Educational and Work Experience Requirements
• Sharp parts, sharp tooling, heaving carts, seasonal high temperature and humidity levels, working at heights, moderate noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air (must use hearing protection).
• Must be able to wear respiratory protection when required.
• Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
• Potential splash exposure near process lines.
• Various chemicals used in process.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
• Requires broad based knowledge of electrical, mechanical and plumbing acquired through hands on training.
• Technical degree with a minimum of two (2) years work-related experience preferred.
• Blueprint & schematic knowledge helpful.
• Must be computer savvy (MS Suite, Workflo, PM Software, etc.)
Essential Physical Requirements
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to alternate standing and sitting for 8 hours.
• Ability to see or correct to 20/20.
• Ability to hear.
• Ability to distinguish color (pass a colorblind test).
• Ability to communicate in both verbal and written forms.
• Ability to stoop and bend.
• Ability to use arms and hands.
CRC Surface Technologies has provided metal finishing services for the aerospace, electronic, commercial, automotive, and medical markets both locally and nationally since 1959. Our NADCAP certified services range from Hard (Type III), Sulfuric (Type II), Chromic (Type I) Anodize, Chem Film (Conversion Coat-Irridite), Electroless Nickel (Both Mid & High Phos.), Copper, Nickel, Dry Film Lubricant, Paint, Zinc Phosphate, Silver, to Passivate. To support registered FAA repair stations, we also provide Internal (ID), External (OD) and Centerless Grinding along with Magnetic Particle and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection servic
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers