compensation: Compensation will depend on experience level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Repair and maintain machinery as needed. Manage the shop equipment preventive maintenance schedule and activity.
• Perform diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
• Provide emergency repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly plant and work area.
The successful applicant will:
Have mechanical machine experience.
Be safety conscious and safety-aware.
Follow established procedures without exception.
Be personally responsible, honest, respectful of others, and a self-starter.
Be punctual; always on time.
Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive outlook positively influencing others.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers