compensation: $11-$15 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
- Experience working in a commercial print shop is a bonus.
- Must be very organized.
- Must have a decent grasp of basic computer use.
- The willingness & desire to figure out what needs to be done on any project given to you
without requiring your hand to be held.
- A genuine interest in giving people a great product.
- A positive outlook and attitude. No jerks, please.
- Highly motivated, reliable, and productive.
- Expectations on quality & efficiency are high, but we have a great atmosphere here and we enjoy ourselves. If you have experience in this industry, you know that it is fast-paced and we need to be as efficient as possible.
- Must speak, read, and write fluently in English. Other languages are a bonus.
- Must be legal to work in the United States. This is automatically checked with E-Verify when we hire anyone.
Previous employers will be contacted.
We’ve got a few well-behaved dogs. Hope you like ‘em.
- Must uphold strict quality and productivity standards.
- Catch shirts as they're coming off the dryer.
- Ensure that artwork, ink type, ink color, and print quality is as expected.
- Stop production if anything is up in the air.
- Separate, count and check out all shirt orders using our computerized system.
- Ensure that box counts are accurate when completing orders
- Details are incredibly important, so put 'Misprint' in the subject of your email.
- Relay info about any damaged or misprinted garments to Account Managers
- Sometimes QC will train temps in what to look for and assign them tasks.
- Keep work area very neat & organized.
Acme is a mid-size (1 MHM auto, 1 Anatol auto, 2 Workhorse manuals) commercial screen printing shop. We're a growing, 16 year old company looking for a great person to help us keep production… well, productive, and move us forward. Thanks!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers