compensation: $13.50 plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing medical device company in Phoenix needs to expand their team and add several Warehouse/Distribution Technicians! If you have a HS Diploma or GED, a positive attitude, and want to work in a busy air-conditioned environment this could be your new career move!
To support the Distribution Department by receiving, preparing, cleaning, testing, configuring and shipping orders accurately and timely.
• Assist in bringing packages to and from the delivery truck
• Breakdown medical device kits and prepare new ones accurately with the appropriate contents based on the specific patients’ needs.
• Clean equipment and configure devices for the next patient.
• Test devices using computer-assisted testing software to meet or exceed predefined testing criteria.
• Distinguish between working and nonworking devices and pull out nonworking devices to be evaluated and repaired.
• Distinguish between which consumable supplies can be reused and which should be disposed.
• Track consumable supplies and replenish as needed.
• Configure devices specific to patient prescription.
• Ship orders using UPS according to current procedures and based on the specific patients’ needs.
• Utilize device tracking system for the purpose of inventory control and system utilization measurement
Other projects and duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• One -Two years’ work experience in product testing, inspection and inventory control preferred but not required.
• Experience with following procedures in some capacity and having good attention detail is needed.
• Drug screen and criminal background check need to be complete and clear prior to starting work
• Proficiency in Windows based applications and MS Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work accurately
• Detail oriented and a team player essential
• Sensitivity to patient needs and patient confidentiality
• Work in an air-conditioned environment – often times standing but some tasks are done sitting
• Two 15 minute paid breaks per day
• Day shift working Monday – Friday from 9:30 – 6:00
• You can listen to music at a moderate level using one ear bud throughout the day for most tasks
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers