Woodworking and Cabinetry
QR Code Link to This Post
Busy Manufacturing Company is seeking skilled woodworkers. Successful candidates will have 5+ experience in custom woodworking, with knowledge of residential custom millwork and cabinetry, assembly, cut listings, shop drawings, woodworking machinery and tools. Several Positions available!
• High School Diploma or GED
• 5 years experience working in cabinetry
• General aptitude for mechanical processes and equipment
• Detail and Quality Oriented
• Ability to meet goals and be timely in your work habits
• Positive Attitude
• Ability to reach over shoulder, head and outward
• Ability to kneel and/or squat
• Carry weight, lift- able to frequently move or to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to stand for long hours
• Ability to use hands/fingers to handle, or feel- constantly operate equipment and machinery
• Exposure to moderate noise level during the work day
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in a manufacturing environment with mechanical equipment and machinery. Works near moving mechanical parts, machinery and electrical equipment. The work area can get hot as it is directly affected by the outside temperature. The environment contains dust and dirt due to outside elements. The noise is low to moderate.
What We Offer
• Full time employment
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
• 401(k) program
• Paid holidays
• Time and a half after 40 hours
All of the information contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this classification, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Management reserves the rights to ad, modify, change, or rescind the duties and/or work assignments of all positions, without advance notice, and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
When applying for this position you must meet the requirements listed. Reply to this posting via email and attach a copy of your current resume. It will go through our review process and we will contact you for further information or to set up and interview.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, and criminal checks).