The Environmental Education Exchange is hiring a part-time outreach presenter to conduct conservation programs throughout the Phoenix metro area during the 2019-2020 school year in elementary and middle schools. Requirements include:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Experience with public speaking
- Available to work up to 2-3 days/week during the school day
- Basic awareness of environmental issues
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift and transport about 40 pounds of materials.
- Ability to train in August/September and commit through May, 2020
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume. Deadline to apply is Sept 30.