compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GT Resources is a highly innovative contract sales, service, and support organization that provides solutions for companies in the natural and applied sciences. Our team's expertise encompasses chemical analysis, instrumentation and molecular biology. By working side-by-side with our clients, we provide our customers with the tools and solutions they need to positively impact the world around them!
Our office operates in an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. Teamwork is one of our key tenets as employees are encouraged to actively work together to solve problems and mentor each other fostering a culture of knowledge, experience and professional development. This is the basis for how GT Resources ensures the excellence of our teams so that we can provide the very best support and service to our portfolio of clients.
We currently have an open position for an Administrative Support position within our sales group. This an entry level position involving working directly with management and sales teams. The portion of this job related to data analysis and excel reporting will be trained on the job, but general knowledge will be a plus. General responsibilities will include the day to day upkeep of our office and support of our office staff. This includes but is not limited to:
• Assisting with excel reporting and sales data analysis
• Office Supply and Inventory Management
• Filing/Scanning/Record Keeping
• Travel Booking/Calendar Management
• Assisting management with miscellaneous projects/tasks
• Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
• Experience in an administrative position ideally in an office-type environment ideal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and basic computer literacy
• Highly motivated, goal oriented and takes ownership of responsibilities
• Excellent Time management skills
• Salaried position - based on experience
• Locations: 24th St and Camelback and 44th St and Thomas.
• Two weeks of vacation in first year.
• Health insurance available after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers