compensation: $12 - $14/hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Starts/Data Entry Clerk (Door & Trim Shop)
Description of Duties or Key Functions of Position:
Retrieve information from customers that is necessary for the processing of certain jobs
Enter information retrieved from customer sites into our system
Review of data as needed
Maintain office filing system
Note: This list is not all inclusive and may require additional duties for the completion of tasks assigned.
Cross training opportunity is available with the potential for growth.
Skills and abilities needed to carry out the functions of the position:
• 70-90 WPM required
• Ability to use problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Trustworthy, ethical & of the highest degree of character
• Work independently without direct supervision
• Open-minded approach; willing to try new things.
• Continuous improvement mentality
• Efficient; able to process information and tasks quickly
• Able to distinguish and prioritize more important tasks while balancing less important tasks in a manner that allows for their timely completion
Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision and 401K.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please email your resume. TYPE "Starts/Data Entry Clerk" in the subject line.
EMPLOYER INFORMATION: Door Sales & Installations (DSI) is an equal opportunity employer, E-verify complaint, and a drug free workplace.
keywords: clerk, data entry, starts clerk
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers