compensation: $15/hr. to start, plus great benefits and room for growth! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Become an Interpreter with CyraCom -- Receive Paid Training and Impact Lives
As a phone interpreter, you'll help people who don't speak English well during critical moments in their lives. During one call you could be interpreting a doctor's instructions to a patient, the next, interpreting for a couple at the bank who would like help financing a home. For more information about what it's like to be an interpreter, visit us at careers.cyracom.com
Why Choose CyraCom?
• Earn competitive pay and great benefits.
• Receive paid training to become an interpreter, one of the fastest growing professions in the US.
• Make an impact on the lives of people who need you.
• Enjoy the support of a team that is more like family, who roots for you to do and be your best.
• Work for the fastest-growing language service industry leader.
• Speak English and another language fluently.
• Be at least 18 years old and have a GED, high school diploma or higher education.
• Possess documents to prove legal right to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities