Calibrate Property Management is seeking a maintenance tech for our PURE Midtown and Union @ Roosevelt properties.
QR Code Link to This Post
The maintenance supervisor will be responsible for the oversight and coordination of all maintenance work and management of the maintenance, housekeeping and grounds maintenance staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Prioritizing, scheduling, and completing maintenance requests.
· Ordering maintenance materials, supplies, and parts.
· Complete unit turns in timely manner.
· Supervises maintenance technicians, housekeepers, and groundskeepers.
· Responsible for performance evaluation and counseling of staff.
· Implements the preventative maintenance program.
· Makes certain all service requests are completed in a timely manner and notices are left in resident’s home.
· Completes reports required by management.
· Notifies the business manager of any supplies or parts necessary to complete service request.
· Preventative maintenance: Regularly inspects grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances, and major equipment.
· Emergency maintenance: Is available for back up of on-call personnel and ensures an alternative back-up technician is assigned.
· Conducts monthly employee safety meetings with staff.
· Maintains storage and maintenance shops according to company standards.
· Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
· Insures that all electrical maintenance complies with state and national code requirements.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Required: High school or equivalent education.
• Valid drivers license if required to operate a licensed vehicle in order to perform the job duties.
• Recent experience in residential property management maintenance.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Other required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of carpentry, roofing, and general construction required.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be able to concentrate on intricate detail with moderate interruption.
• Must be able to understand the theories behind several related concepts.
• Physical Requirements
• This is a supervisory position and is considered light in physical demands.
• The ability to sit, stand, walk, extend arms and hands forward and overhead, finder and grasp.
• Must be able to occasionally bend, crouch or stoop.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
• Must have close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to travel independently within the community in order to supervise the maintenance work and staff.
• Typical office environment with temperature control with natural and artificial light.
• Outdoor activities require exposure to seasonal weather and the associated temperature fluctuations.