Extra Space is looking for responsible, ambitious and excellent leaders to take charge of the day to day operations of one of our beautiful self-storage facilities.
Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? Why not bring them to a new workplace where you can really make your mark? If you enjoy working with other highly engaged people, a culture that embraces innovation, delivering world class customer service, and the opportunity to grow your career – then Extra Space Storage is the place for you!
As a Store Manager, you will serve as an invaluable member of our team by striving to build a clean, safe, and positive experience for our customers. We seek passionate and inventive leaders who set high expectations of themselves and their facility to take on this customer-centric leadership role.
If you possess these talents, and a dynamic, growing organization sounds right for you, PLEASE APPLY. We would love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application.
- Manage the day to day operations of the site
- Develop customer relationships by identifying their storage needs and providing solutions
- Improve sales objectives with prospective customers through unit rentals, insurance of rentals, and retail sales of moving materials
- Guide new customers through rental processes and agreements
- Handle cash and balance receipts, pursue collections, post payments and process daily bank deposits with integrity
- Ensure the facility meets the highest of cleanliness standards. You accomplish this by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other basic general maintenance duties
- Perform independently with a focus on teamwork as you partner with other stores in the area
- Run errands for the facility and travel as needed to other retail locations
- 2+ years of customer service experience (i.e. retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, front desk, site management, and/or other customer-centered sales roles)
- 1+ year of experience in a leadership or supervisory role is helpful, but not required
- Strong computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License with access to reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college education is a plus
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Outstanding company culture; including steady work hours and work/life balance with Sundays off
- Competitive starting pay + monthly bonus opportunity
- Paid Time Off accrued throughout the year, increasing with years of service
- Career opportunities throughout the United States
- Generous 401(k) match with Traditional and/or ROTH choices
- Affordable medical benefit options with up to a $1,000 annual Health Savings Account employer contribution
- EXTRAHealthy Wellness program that includes the potential for $70 each month in credits towards your medical premium and $100 in annual rewards for participation
- Education support program (pursuit of bachelor’s degree)
- BenefitHub discounts: apparel, auto, electronics, entertainment, pets, travel, etc.
We value diversity at Extra Space Storage. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers