compensation: Salaried Position employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
GT Resources is a highly innovative contract sales, service, and support organization that provides solutions for companies in the natural and applied sciences. Our team's expertise encompasses chemical analysis, instrumentation and molecular biology. By working side-by-side with our clients, we provide our customers with the tools and solutions they need to positively impact the world around them!
Our office operates in an energetic and collaborative atmosphere. Teamwork is one of our key tenets as employees are encouraged to actively work together to solve problems and mentor each other fostering a culture of knowledge, experience and professional development. This is the basis for how GT Resources ensures the excellence of our teams so that we can provide the very best support and service to our portfolio of clients.
We are currently hiring for Inside Sales Representatives in the Analytical Chemistry and Biotechnology markets. This is an entry level inside sales position and will be responsible for customer outreach such as providing information about new products or promotions as well as exceptional customer service through phone and email communication. Although we do not regularly visit customers in the field, travel to client locations in the US will be occasionally required.
Due to the technical nature of this position, a degree in chemistry, biology or related disciplines as knowledge in these fields are essential to establishing credibility with customers is highly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree required, Chemistry, Biology or related discipline preferred.
• Outbound phone experience is highly desired.
• Sales or Customer Service experience preferred.
• Highly motivated, goal oriented and takes ownership of responsibilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic computer tasks.
• Excellent verbal, written and phone communications skills.
• Must be a team player and support a collaborative environment.
• Salaried position. Please include salary history and requirements with resume.
• Locations: 24th St and Camelback and 44th St and Thomas.
• Two weeks of vacation in first year.
• Health insurance available after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers