compensation: ±$55k to ±$210k Annual: Commission Only, Hourly, Salary, Draw and more available. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
MHi Pros is growing fast! We serve the industries of Material Handling, Fall Protection, Access Platforms and Custom Engineered Solutions. Our commitment is to provide consistent value to our customers, employees, suppliers and partners beyond what they expect.
We value our people more than our profits; our team is an extension of our families and you’ll be treated as such.
Customers include; JPL, NASA, Google, Boeing, TESLA and many more high-profile accounts. Visit our website for examples of equipment we sell: www.mhipros.com
- Build skill sets to last a lifetime
- Develop a long-lasting career
- Advancement and pay raises are available
Title: ‘Territory Pro’
±$55k to ±$210k Annual: Commission Only, Hourly, Salary, Draw and more available.
Responsibilities of a Territory Pro:
• Develop territory; We provide hot, warm and cold leads
• Visit customer facilities; take measurements and notes of the application
• Collaborate with home office and customer for possible solutions
• Propose solution to customer
• Follow up
• (if interested) Assist with the installation of equipment as a ‘Labor Pro’ (labor rates start at $17.50 with opportunities up to $45 per hour based on experience).
Skills & Abilities Required to Succeed:
Competent and confident when using measuring tape and performing design layouts (chalking the floor). Also, a basic understanding of how equipment is installed, and an understanding structural basics is very helpful. *On-going training is provided.
The physical demands of the job require 'Pros' be in good mental and physical or "general" health with good balance, agility, vision and depth perception. Some job sites may require working on roofs, man-lifts, beams and girders, so ‘Pros’ should not suffer from dizziness or have a fear of heights. (A general understanding of electrical knowledge is a plus too).
A Few Tools/Equipment of the Trade:
• Safety Harness, Lanyards, Self-Retracting Cables (Knowledge of PPE)
• Scissor Lift, Man-Lift, Reach-Fork, Forklift
• Wrench Set, Drill, Torque Wrench, Measuring Tape, Snap Lines & Laser Levels
• Masonry Drill, Portable Band Saw, Mag Drill, Shop Vac, Impact Gun
• Steel Tap and Die
* Ongoing training provided as well.
Pass Drug Test, No Substance Abuse, No Domestic Violence or Felony Background
'Pros' are required to possess a high school diploma or GED or have a history of success in the above-mentioned description.
Compensation: Commission only, hourly, salary, draw and more available. Inquire to discuss.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers