compensation: $15.00-$18.00 to start DOE (commission per hour of massage) 100% gratuities employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Licensed Massage Therapist- can start making up to $43.00 per hour of massage includes gratuities
• $15.00-$18.00+(doe) commission per massage hour OR- $20-$23 for upgraded services 100% of gratuities
• 90 day trial period with the potential for a pay increase after that
Zen Balance Massage, formerly Mary Ann's Massage is a locally owned massage therapy business. We take pride in offering the very best in therapeutic massage and stellar customer service. Our therapists are outstanding and our company takes pride in offering a genuine client-focused experience. We have a unique combination of being a highly competitive business with a TRULY caring staff and management. Our staff members are all team players and care about each other and our clients. The business is managed with complete caring and respect for the staff before clients. This is very rare in this industry.
THIS IS AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK!!!
Here's what Zen Balance Massage therapists say about working here.
• "A huge plus is having a boss that knows the ins and outs of bodywork herself"
• " Mary Ann does a great job at supporting and understanding each of her staff and creates a safe and comfortable environment to work in"
• "We can communicate effectively and are free to voice our opinions"
• "We are a laid back group that are supportive of each other and we are encouraged to help each other out"
• "I like the wonderful people I work with, they are like family. Great energy and drama free"
• "We communicate well and have a flexible schedule"
• "Working at Zen Balance is honestly the best massage job I've ever worked at & I've been doing massage therapy for over 7 years"
• "We can connect with our clients that allow for regulars"
• "Were always busy!"
The owner/manager is a working L.M.T. and is mindful of the demands of being a therapist AND understanding of the day to day issues of the industry. You are not dealing with a corporate chain that employs a manager who is not a therapist.
• Must be a hard worker- with a STRONG WORK ETHIC
• Must be EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND PUNCTUAL
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced SUPER BUSY setting
• Must be able to perform DEEP TISSUE therapeutic and PRENATAL massage
• Intention, willingness, desire to work, learn and help others are the keys
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends
• Must be a TEAM PLAYER, positive, upbeat and friendly.
• No Drama, HONEST and able to handle constructive feedback
Minimum Qualifications :
• Must have a current massage license in the State of Arizona
• Must be proficient and RESPONSIVE with text messaging
• Must have Internet/Cell phone access so you can check your schedule
• Must have liability insurance and insure our establishment as additional insured (usually $10 per year)
• Must pass a background check and provide a references from most recent employers
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
• Must be professional in demeanor and appearance
• Must have reliable transportation
• Is committed and passionate about helping others
• Is in good physical condition to meet the demands of a full shift of massage
• Has a "can-do" attitude
• Is a positive energy to others
• Has intention and intuition in their therapy
• Is eager to learn and grow
• Clients provided
• 1 uniform shirt provided
• A competitive pay structure WITH EXCELLENT TIPS
• No shows paid at $15.00 as long as appointment was a voucher or prepay
• Well-stocked and beautifully appointed treatment rooms
• One free massage offered per month, plus one additional in birthday month (some minimum workweek exclusions apply)
• Incentive pay when your client purchases a massage package
• Beautiful, functional space, well managed and organized business
The average shift length is 4 to 5 hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers