EV charging cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking private bath private room wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
** Furnished studios w/ kitchen available ASAP!! **
All utilities included, free wifi access, and offstreet parking. Fully equipped kitchens. No application or credit check. We offer discounted rates for these properties, better than their best available rates online or if you call them directly! GUARANTEED!!
The least expensive locations we have are: Phoenix: Metro - Dunlap Ave.. Metro - Black Canyon Highway. Phoenix - West. The properties we have in these locations do not accept pets. From $93/nt, $455 per week. Plus tax.
We also have properties in the following locations that allows pets and offers free daily breakfast. The studio has a kitchen, dining and cooking utensils are provided. Full size refrigerator. From $142/nt, $385/wk. Or $308 per week with 30 days stay or longer (they allow their monthly rent to be broken down into weekly payments). Plus Tax.
Phoenix: Midtown, Airport, Biltmore, E. Oaks St., Chandler, E. Chandler, Deer Valley
Scottsdale: Old Town, Scottsdale North, Phoenix/Scottsdale off 106th and 69th
AND MESA, TEMPE AND PEORIA
VERY IMPORTANT: Rate change everyday and is based on availability and demand, the rates above is not a quote. However, Apartment Hunters rates is always less than the best available rate online or if you call or visit the property directly. To request a discounted quote, please reply to this ad and provide the following criteria:
1. Your move in and move out date
2. Number of adults and children, and their ages if any
3. Any pets/requirements?
4. The Location you are interested in (see above). And northernmost and southernmmost area you would consider.
5. Your preferred price range and absolute max.
6. If you are looking for a monthly rental: are you able to pay the whole month's rent up front, plus tax? Or do you need a place that will break it down and will accept payments of their monthly rates, every seven days?