CUSTOMER SERVICE SECURITY OFFICER OPENINGS
STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS NEEDED
Securitas Security Services, Inc has multiple positions to offer in the West Valley area. We are looking for individuals who possess a strong customer service background and professional presence.
Full-time openings; 12hr shift schedules
Pay rates from $13.50-$15.50/hr (varies by position)
Plus Additional $1500 Bonus Opportunity!
PLUS!!! If you currently possess an ACTIVE AZ GUARD CARD, take advantage of our additional $500 HIRING BONUS OFFER!
*must be hired by Jan 31st*
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY OR OTHERS? CALL US TODAY AT (602) 246-6000!!!
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
• Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Access control- monitor entries/exits, camers, vehicle checks, bag checks etc
• Patrols premises- could be walking and standing on feet for long periods
• Reports suspicious activity
• Responds in emergency situations
• Preserves order- provide a safe and secure environment for client facility and all personnel and guest
• Strong customer service background and intermediate computer skillS
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Together We Can Lead By Example, Apply Today!!