compensation: $200 - $600 per month during training; after training, average salary is $36,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
• To learn more about Year Up and/or start the application process, please contact Ricardo Renteria, Recruitment Specialist, at (480) 216 7810 (call or text).
Are you interested in a career in business, finance, or technology?
Year Up is a free one-year training program that provides 18- 24 year olds with hands-on skill development, paid corporate internships, an educational stipend, and college credits.
Within 4 months of completing the program, 85% of Year Up graduates are employed or attending college full-time and are earning an average salary of $36,000 per year.
At Year Up, you will:
• Learn in-demand technical, professional and business communication skills.
• Earn a monthly stipend of $200 - $600 and up to 36 college credits.
• Be placed in a six-month paid internship at Bank of America, J P Morgan Chase, AT&T, or other corporate partners.
• Belong to a community that provides mentorship, ongoing career support, and a network of 10,000 alumni nationwide.
You can apply to Year Up if you are:
• 18-24 years old
• High school graduate or GED recipient
• U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
• Available Monday-Friday for the full program year
• Highly motivated to learn technical and professional skills
Training begins January 2019. Last date to apply January 14th, 2019.
To learn more about Year Up and/or start the application process, please contact Ricardo Renteria, Recruitment Specialist, at (480) 216 7810 (call or text).
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers