PEPID LLC, in Phoenix, AZ, has been a premier medical information resource technology company for more than 20 years. We have a unique opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer.
QR Code Link to This Post
The position will involve a wide range of customer service (25%), quality assurance (50%), and technical projects (25%). You will be answering questions from end users and institutions who use our products, following testing plans for our products and applications, as well as updating them and creating new testing plans. You will assist in the distribution of our content to our many customers all over the world.
Our ideal candidate has an eye for detail, enjoys tinkering with technology and is excited to take on new challenges. You have also taken the initiative on your own to learn new technology skills and are looking for an opportunity to develop them professionally as well. We love candidates who can show us something that they have done and talk about what they have learned. We would like to hear your questions about what we do as well, feel free to submit any questions that you have about our business in your cover letter.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the support section of our website at www.pepid.com for more information on what we do, as well as our products and services.
- Candidates without a background in technology will not be considered
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Works well with a small team
- Familiarity with basic web development is a plus.
Relocation is not offered for this position, local candidates only. Work sponsorship (H1) is not offered for this position. Do not call about this position.
Fun Work Environment:
PEPID company culture is one that works hard but also takes our fun seriously. A few examples include:
• A beautiful office in Class A office space located in the heart of downtown Phoenix
• An in-office Tiki bar, cappuccino bar, and several fun monthly events
• An enjoyable break room with cable television and Wii
• Complimentary fresh fruit each morning and snacks available all day long
• Over 75 company provided lunches each year
• Great employee incentives like gift cards and tickets to: Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Rattlers, ASU Grady Gammage Theatre
• Heavily bonused Employee Recognition program
• Annual events like: Halloween pumpkin carving contest, Christmas gingerbread making contests and workstation decorating contests with great prizes
• Covered parking for all employees
For more than 20 years PEPID has been a leading medical publisher that electronically delivers content for clinical decision support. Our clients include: Hospitals, pharmacies, emergency rooms, clinics, universities, schools, paramedics and students worldwide. PEPID utilizes online and wireless technologies to deliver point-of-care access to fully-integrated medical, clinical, and pharmacological data; medical calculators, dosing calculators, drug interactions generator and illustrations. PEPID offers specialty programs for physicians, nurses, students, paramedics, emergency medical teams, pharmacists and consumers. PEPID is the only truly integrated solution with the most creditable content from trusted associations in the medical field. If you are looking to support a product you believe in and a place to call home, PEPID is the place for you.
Relocation is not offered for this position, local candidates only.