When your career is on the line, professional quality and personal service should not break the bank!
As a Certified Professional Resume Writer with well over 600 satisfied clients to date, I have developed the repeatable methods, and results-based expertise to consistently land my candidates interviews and offers. I have studied thousands of outcomes in competitive hiring and high-volume recruiting. I research the roles and responsibilities of your field, allowing me to create an immaculately-written and edited final product that ties your career history to targeted information that the hiring manager will be looking for.
You need a well prepared and remastered resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile as marketing tools to attract the attention of hiring managers. In business, it's not always the most qualified candidate who gets the interview it's the candidate whose resume and cover letter has the best presentation.
Applicant tracking systems (ATS) are the computer systems used by organizations to manage the flood of resumes they receive. The ATS will read your resume, and then rank and score your qualifications vs. specific keywords in the job description this allows the hiring manager to screen out low-ranking resumes saving valuable time. Only 28 percent of job seekers resumes actually get seen by a recruiter or hiring manager. The other 72 percent of resumes get screened out by the (ATS) software. My main area of expertise is keyword optimizing my clients resumes from the job posting or their career industry, allowing it to pass the ATS with a high score.
Here are just some of the client testimonials I have received.
I had a job interview yesterday. The hiring manager said, "out of the 60 applicants my resume stood out the most - she loved it!" Hat's off to you for doing such an amazing job with my resume - truly appreciated. Robin Brown, NJ
"Wow, very impressive. I sent the payment. Thank you so much. The rest is up to me. If there is anything I can do to recommend you to others, let me know. I appreciate it." Martha, MI
"There were a number of back and forth revisions and you took the time to gain an understanding of my unique job skill sets and associated tasks. You truly went above and beyond to deliver the product and was professional and prompt during the process." David, FL
"This is exactly what I needed. You captured my clinical experience while integrating my past management experience very well. Thanks so much!" Ashley, TX
How the Process Works:
1) There is no obligation for the free resume assessment and consultation which starts with an in-depth interview to learn what you bring to the table, I will then design and write a resume from the ground up to match your strengths to your career goals.
2) I won't ask for any highly personal information such as your address, phone number or full name. You can put those finishing touches on your resume yourself.
3) Turnaround of 24-48 hours to revise, edit or create a resume. If needed all resumes come with 3 free resume revisions for the first 90 days.
4) During the rough draft stage, you will be able to view the drafts as we collaborate and fine tune the finished product.
5) After you have finalized the final drafts and tell me the work is completed, I then accept payment by Venmo, PayPal, Cash App, Google Pay or MoneyGram. This approach guarantees that you are 100% satisfied with the product, Instead of paying an upfront deposit with no idea of what the final version of the resume will look like.
6) The completed resume and cover letter will be sent as an editable Microsoft Word doc. and as a PDF file.
Professional Writing Services:
$10 - Optically Appealing Format Styles
$10 - LinkedIn Profile Development- (Allows for one click application submission to job alerts)
$10 - Resume Revision-Immaculately Crafted
$10 - Federal Resume-Formatted for USA JOBS
$15 - Mini Biography
$30 - Long Biography
$5 - High Impact Universal Cover letter
$5 - Follow up Interview Thank You Letter
$5 - Business Plans (10-25 pages~$5.00 per page)
Your resume and LinkedIn profile will be detailed with concise and compelling verbiage tailored to the industry or job openings that you are seeking. When you contact me I will send you several samples of my work and craftsmanship. Let me help position you as a hiring managers candidate of choice.
You can rest assured that I will be able to help position you as a hiring managers candidate of choice.
Loren (347) 349-5803
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers