The E-Billing Specialist is the go-to person for all e-billed invoices and related activities. This role is responsible for the set-up, maintenance and follow through of e-billed invoices, up through collections.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• Sets-up new e-billing clients/matters;
• Maintains details of each e-billing client's rules and requirements;
• Invoices clients through their portal in a timely manner;
• Trouble shoots rejected e-billed invoices and see them through to completion;
• Researches and responds to inquiries from attorneys and/or staff regarding status of e-billed invoices;
• Applies for rate increases and to have new timekeepers approved as needed;
• Assists Accounting Manager on special projects;
• Stays current on billing procedures;
• Assists billing clerks when needed;
• Overtime may be required during periods of high workload, flexibility in daily work schedule is required; and
• Other duties as assigned.
• E-Billing Hub experience preferred;
• 2 or more years working in similar capacity;
• Self-directed, organized and very detail-oriented;
• Experience in professional office with administrative duties including accounting and data processing; and
• Must be comfortable with meeting tight deadlines and effectively communicating with attorneys under pressure.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Any employee may be required to perform duties outside of their normal assigned responsibilities as needed.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers