compensation: 75,000-80,000 annually DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established organization for over 30 years is continuing to grow and looking for Accountants to join their team in Tempe. Looking for the following requirements. A CPA would be preferred but not essential.
• (3) years minimum experience required in Accounting & Finance functions
• Deep understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and ledger accounting
• Large company experience and the Ability to collect large volumes of Enterprise Resource Planning data
• Advanced MS Excel experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills- able to talk to business partners
Duties include but not limited to:
• Recognize or defer revenue and cost into the proper period
• Record appropriate revenue and cost at a line of business and profit center level
• Compile and review the daily report of revenue, cost of goods sold and gross margin
• Analyze and follow up on irregular sales transactions
• Applying the principles of generally accepted accounting principles to analyze and describe balance sheets
• Preparation of journal entries and reconciliations
• Assist with audit requests
Great benefits and team office environment. Please send resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers