Hello! Let's get ready for summer with beautiful, waterproof, sweatproof brows :) Summer is still not over!
More pictures available on Instagram @Brows_by_ana
- Microblading (mimics hair strokes for a more natural effect)
- Microshading (hairstrokes/ombre combo)
Valued at $650
**Touch-up ($50) within 5-8 weeks is highly recommended to fill pigments that peel off during healing process to ensure that your brows stay "on fleek" longer. Minor changes with shape or darkening of shade can be done as well**
I am a Certified Semi-Permanent Makeup/Microblading artist. Registered Body Art Practitioner. OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Certified.
Please note that I cannot service clients with pre-existing conditions listed below:
• Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor's note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required)
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers