compensation: 10.50 - 13.50 per hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing, local self storage center that strives to offer the best service to all of our customers. It's our goal to make each customer experience a pleasant one by providing affordable, convenient and secure self storage units. We have an immediate need for an Assistant Self-Storage Property Manager with customer service experience and possess an upbeat attitude, excellent communication skills to join our dynamic team. You will receive the training needed to excel in one of the fastest growing industries. Visit us at www.dollarselfstorage.com.
In this role, you will provide Assistant Management 4-5 days per week including weekends. General duties are providing excellent customer service, handle sales calls, show and lease storage units and assist in keeping the facility clean and operational.
- Rent storage units and prepare leases
- Meet customer needs with a high level of service
- Ensure the facility is clean and well maintained at all times
- Maintain accurate accounting of all revenues collected from rents, retail sales and any other items for sale and deposit in a timely manner
- Handle all aspects of operating a Self Storage facility in a professional and business-like manner.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Flexibility to work Weekends and Weekdays
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
Pay range is between (10.50 - 13.50 per hour DOE). Dynamic team, flexible schedule, a competitive wage. We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and opportunities for growth. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.