compensation: $14-$16/hr, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you driven, motivated, excited to deliver an amazing customer service experience? Nextiva is currently hiring for Technical Support reps and for various roles in our Customer On-Boarding department!
Experience is preferred for these positions, but we are willing to train rock stars who can show us that they are eager to learn. Reply to this email with your resume and qualifications.
Growing rapidly, Nextiva is an innovative company providing unparalleled communication products and services to all business sizes and styles across the country. Our cutting-edge technology coupled with our Amazing Service creates mind-blowing communication efficiency for all industry types.
But what makes us stand out? Why work for us? Simple. While we do have a focus on providing the greatest service to our clients and customers, we also believe in maintaining a work environment and a company culture that lets our working people truly enjoy what they do and feel cared for! That is why we offer snacks and meals throughout the week, because what is almost better than a great job? Free Food.
We also offer full benefits and paid time off to ensure that each member of our work family are happy and taken care of. It is our mission to always stand out (in a good way) in the tech industry.
A Day in the Life:
• As our XBert you will be the one to tackle our client's more advanced technical issues and answer the concerns of both customers and even members of our own Tech Specialist Team.
• Your experience will come to great use as many turn to you with questions! Think of yourself as a cooler version of Google... or if you prefer, a Lebron James of Tech.
• You will be a true problem-solver and will use your outgoing personality and tech savviness to ensure customer satisfaction and to educate other members of the team.
• You will come to find that there is no better place to work and no people greater than those you will work with.
• You will absolutely enjoy what you do and who you do it with!
So apply today and show us what you are made of! We are looking forward to meeting you!
What You MUST have:
• Ability to use critical thinking to solve complex issues
• Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others
• Ability to consistently meet and exceed key performance indicators
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team across various functions
• Must have a commitment to supporting customers' success with Nextiva's services
• Possess a passion for learning and instituting industry-leading support tactics and best practice
• Ability to walk customers through troubleshooting process
• Prior experience working at a help desk or in a customer service/tech support call center
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic networking understanding (modem, router functionality)
• Schedule flexibility (5:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. start time, once a month Saturday availability)
These attributes are preferred, but we will train the right people:
• Experience with VoIP
• PBX Experience
• Experience with business class networking equipment
• Experience configuring firewalls in networking equipment
• QoS configuration experience
• Business phone experience
• Understanding of TCP/IP
• Understanding of troubleshooting and setting up VLAN's
• Experience with dealing with carriers (XO, L3, etc.)
• Experience in troubleshooting circuits
• Advanced networking experience (subnetting, supernetting, etc)
• Advanced experience with broadsoft
• Experience with call tracing software (palladion, wireshark, etc.)
• Advanced troubleshooting with VoIP (carriers, outages, call management, call processes, etc.)
• Proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM a plus
• Basic SBC knowledge
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
• Generous paid time off
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• 401K program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Short and long term disability coverage
• Game Lounge
• Frequent team building events
• Catered food and snacks
• Carpool program
• Employee referral program
• Employee wellness program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities