compensation: $15+/hr with opportunity to grow employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
NEW PATIENT COORDINATOR
Are you an outgoing, social, bubbly team player who loves interacting with people and providing exceptional customer service? We want great personalities like yours to be part of our unique and fun culture! We are a fast paced and fast growing dental practice and we are in need of a New Patient Coordinator for taking great care of our new patients as they are introduced to our practice.
Responsibilities will include:
- All communication with new patients; scheduling, sending emails with new patient paperwork, confirming new patient appointments, following up on insurance and giving new patient tours.
- Speaking to existing patients to discuss reviews and referring other new patients.
- Other front office duties such as answering the phone, emailing patients, checking patients in, scheduling appointments etc.
- Assisting with internal and external marketing projects and campaigns.
- The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Two years experience in a customer service role.
Personality traits to be successful:
- Organized and self starter
- Outgoing and social
Pay will be based on experience and personality. Hours will be M-F. We are a drama free work place and believe in being above the line and helping our team succeed as a whole. If you are looking for an amazing company to work for with growth opportunities, please send your resume with a description as to why you feel you would be a good fit for this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers