If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in food services, environmental services, cleaning or housekeeping, HonorHealth is a great place to ignite your career in the growing healthcare industry! Join us at our Career Fair.
Bring your resume and meet with our Hiring Managers and Recruiters to learn more about these rewarding opportunities!
On-site resume and application support assistance provided.
Excellent Employee Benefits
• Shift Differentials
• Flexible Scheduling
• Competitive Health, Dental, Vision and Pet insurance coverage
• 403(b) retirement savings plan
• Discounted Bus Passes for employees
• Tuition Assistance up to $5,250 per year for full-time and part-time employees
• Two on-site child care centers
• Collaborative and fun teams!
For a list for opportunities and to apply online go to: honorhealthjobs.com. (select Support Services)
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers