compensation: $13.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
J-Curve Technologies, a privately held Arizona-based organization, is an award-winning premier outsourcer of shared technical, customer support and enterprise level helpdesk services. We are committed to the ongoing development of our valued employees, and we offer candidates the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in a positive, team-oriented, and informal environment with opportunities for learning and growth. Our dynamic organization is seeking Technical Support Specialists with high energy, motivation and strong technical customer service skills to join our team!
The Technical Support Specialist role will provide continuous technical support for a variety of issues surrounding system access, security, video monitoring and e-mail. This position will be the front line in resolving service tickets and providing prompt follow-up to customers with resolution. A Technical Support Specialist will handle both simple requests that can be easily resolved as well as complex troubleshooting that may require multiple follow-ups. While interacting with customers, someone in this role will be required to own service tickets from creation to completion and escalate to other areas for assistance when necessary. Swift resolution of customer inquiries is paramount to the overall success of this position.
Essential Job Function
• Own and resolve service tickets that center around a variety of areas relating to customer care and technical support with a focus on hosted email and customer facing software
• Provide quick and accurate follow through to customers regarding issue resolution and communicate in a variety of mediums such as e-mail or phone
• Provide customers with detailed 'how to' assistance over the phone or via e-mail to thoroughly walk them through how to correct an issue
• Keep assigned service tickets organized and set regular contact touchpoints to ensure consistent stream of communication with customer base
• Monitor all service ticket boards and work in partnership with Technical Support Manager and other team resources to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Thoroughly document all actions taken on service tickets and maintain working knowledge of
• Modify ticket statues within the systems
• Gather all relevant data to escalate customer issue if necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong phone presence and ability to explain complex resolutions to customers the ability to troubleshoot quickly to resolution
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
• Being self-sufficient and able to maintain multiple service tickets at once with little oversight
• Adapt to a fast-changing environment and modify plans on short notice
• Effective oral and written communication skills - specifically to external customers
• Ability to work accurately, with consistent interruptions, to meet deadlines
• Strong technical reasoning skills and ability to understand when issue is out of scope of personal knowledge or responsibility
Qualifications and Requirements
• Associates Degree or equivalent in Technical Support or related field
• Call Center experienced preferred
• Previous experience working directly with business owners in technical support capacity
•Professional technical certifications are a plus
Compensation and Benefit Information
This is a full-time position with a starting pay rate of $13 per hour. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with life and disability benefits. We also offer a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and a Paid Time-Off (PTO) package.
Our employees enjoy a casual environment with great camaraderie. When they are not working, many employees can be found in the break room playing Ping Pong or Foosball! We also have impromptu Nerf battles in the office, and we have a Zen room for relaxing and recharging!
J-Curve Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers