A well-established small private single doctor dental practice is looking for someone who can do both assisting and the Front Desk (A Floater).
We are looking for a great, positive, friendly addition to our family dental team. Someone who is honest, hardworking, a self-starter who does NOT need to be managed and will fulfill all job responsibilities without being told what to do and holds a very high-level work ethics.
• Ability to listen to and follow directions
• Possess a positive and outgoing personality that makes others comfortable
• Assist the dentist in all dental procedures
• Comfortable working with complex surgical procedures (implants, extractions and bone grafts, oral sedation)
• Take diagnostic x-rays
• Ability to answer the phone and talk with patients and prospective patients in a positive and thoughtful manner when needed
• Prepare patients for treatment / get consent forms signed prior to treatment
• Hand instrument and materials to dentists and keep patients mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures before leaving work each day and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory, replenishing as needed
• Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
• Obtain dental history and/or records from patient and ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
• Input medical history for NP's as well as chart existing TX on new patients
• Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care
• Record patient charting and all doctor notes as directed by the doctor
• Escort patient to/from the front desk and introduce them to the appropriate front desk person
• Review scheduled patients for unscheduled treatment and hygiene
• Review scheduled patients for unscheduled family members; restorative and hygiene
• Keep office clean including taking out trash daily
• ask patients for referrals and reviews.
• Review treatment scheduled and update appointment to reflect completed work accuracy.
• Follow provided charting templates for treatment notes prior to their review and acceptance by the doctor.
Benefits are available after 90 days probationary period of employment.
We offer paid vacation, paid personal days, 401k and more!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers