Anyone need help organizing and clearing clutter from their home or workplace? I'm a mom who is looking for some extra income. I'm friendly, non-judgemental, and have a sense of humor! I'm also a hard worker!!! I am currently available days, evenings, and even weekends. If interested in clearing out clutter and getting your life under control again, please give me a call/text or simply answer this ad and let's get to work!! Let's ORGANIZE IT! I look forward to hearing from you!! :o) Thank you!! 48o.2oo.5281 *Kristi*
P.S. If I don't answer your call, please leave a message. I'm probably busy working!
"If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do." ~Lucille Ball
5 tips to keep high traffic areas clean & clutter-free:
1. Keep kitchen counters clear. Everything is put away or out of sight.
2. Do a 10-minute tidy up of the kids' toys before bed. You can throw everything into a basket and the house looks neat and orderly.
3. Leave cleaning supplies in the main bathroom. You can do a quick wipe over every morning & night after the kids have gone to bed.
4. Make your bed. It's a reflection of how the day is going to be. Chaos or organized? Choose organized!
5. Remove clutter from your dining table. The family can read at the table, use computers, draw, play games etc. But once the activity is finished everything must be put away.
"We don't have a lot of control in life, but we really do have control over the objects in our homes. So when the world is spinning too fast and you feel completely crazed, just get the things around you settled."
-- Peri Wolfman
"Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it."
-- Brian Tracy, Speaker, Author, Consultant
"Being organized isn't about getting rid of everything you own or trying to become a different person; it's about living the way you want to live, but better."
-- Andrew Mellen
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests