We are a divorce and child custody law firm looking for someone to join the team in our Mesa Office. If you are an experienced, self-motivated individual who can communicate effortlessly with clients, counsel and courts, then we want you! You must have a foundation in customer service and a willingness to go the extra mile. Duties include calendaring, preparation of pleadings, motions, discovery, trial/hearing preparation, correspondence and meeting with clients.
• Maintain a professional appearance, outgoing and positive persona and a "can do" attitude at all times
• Professional communication with clients, attorneys, courts, etc.
• Drafting and preparing correspondence, pleadings, discovery requests, trial notebooks, and other documents as necessary
• A minimum of 5 years legal assistant/paralegal experience
• Working knowledge of the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure, the AZ Rules of Civil Procedure and ARS Title 25
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office based computer programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely Organized
• Self-motivated and must take initiative
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus, but not a requirement
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Timekeeping experience and be able to track and bill your time
• 40 hours per week
• Competitive Salary
• Job Type: Full-time
• Required experience: 5 years minimum
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers