QR Code Link to This Post
My name is Zack and I have collectively 2000+ hours of tutoring math and chemistry, both online and in person. Here are my qualifications:
- ASU Math Tutoring center during university (4 years)
- Full time calculus tutor for an ASU summer math camp for motivated high school students (1 year)
- Math/Chemistry tutor for online tutoring company (3 years)
- Experienced in private tutoring at college and high school level
I studied Chemical Engineering at ASU and received my BS and MS in 2015 and 2016, respectively. I am currently working professionally as an engineer but enjoy tutoring on the side to remove any roadblocks from hopeful and prospective students in STEM fields. As a successful engineer, I can also provide practical applications for some of the concepts, at the very least answering why it is important to learn them.
1) You are a college student looking for assistance completing homework or studying for exams in your math or chemistry course
2) You are a parent of a high school/college student and you reaaaally want to get that "My Child is an Honors Student" bumper sticker but your kid is coming up just a little short in that math class
3) Preparing for college admissions and need to pass/exceed some courses to improve your chances
4) You/your child need the motivation of a tutor to keep focused and help finish assignments
5) You are a college student realizing that while "C's get degrees" they don't necessarily get you jobs
General Chemistry/AP Chemistry
Flexible within Chandler area. I can meet at either of the Chandler Libraries, local Starbucks, etc. If preferred, I can come to you.
My schedule is flexible, but I am mostly available after 5PM on weekdays or during the day on weekends. If you need consistent tutoring on a weekly basis, we can set something up. I am also flexible if you just need a last minute session to cram for an exam.
INTRO OFFER (of sorts):
Everyone learns differently and every tutor teaches with a different style. In my previous tutoring experience, I have been recognized for my ability to adapt to different learning styles as needed, but in case it's not working, I will offer the first tutoring session for free to new students. Think of it like an interview of me and my tutoring ability - if you don't feel that it works for you, there's no commitment.
- Reply to this ad
- Text: (623) 252-2543