I am an experienced educator and reading/math specialist who offers affordable lessons to K-6 students. Lessons can be scheduled in 45- or 60-minute blocks (or longer in some cases) and are available right in your home.
I also have fantastic experience working with children who have special needs including dyslexia, Autism, ADHD, Speech/Language delays, and learning disabilities.
- Over 14 years experience as an educator, reading specialist, and interventionist
- Master's in Special Education: Mild Disabilities
- Master's in Elementary Education and Reading
- Master's in Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum
- Bachelor's in Child Psychology with Elementary Teaching
- Specialist Certificate in School Interventions
- Specialist Certificate in Reading/Literacy
- Advanced Training for Math Specialists
Feel free to drop me an email anytime. Please include the ages/grades of your kids. In addition to tutoring, I'm available for sitting on Friday and weekend evenings, which could even be combined with lessons.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers