Accounting, Finance, Economics or Real Estate - Any business course Help is available for Tutoring immediately.
I am offering Tutoring services for Accounting, Finance, Economics, and Real Estate Students.
I can provide Tutoring for the following Subjects:
- First year Intro Accounting and Finance students - I love teaching Accounting and Finance
- Intermediate Accounting I and II or Advanced Accounting
- MBA level Accounting or Finance courses
- Cost or Managerial Accounting I and II
- Micro or Macro Economics
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Sales/Brokerage Exam (I formerly had RE License in the past)
- CPA Exam Prep
- Microsoft Excel
- Financial Modeling - Project Anaysis, IRR, NPV, Equity Waterfalls
- College Algebra or Statistics
- Business Law
- Construction Management
- Quickbooks Tutorial
- Appraisal/Valuation for License (I have over 4,000 hours of Valuation/Appraisal experience)
- Commercial real estate and Land Development Valuation
- Business Valuation
I have Masters Degree in Real Estate Development (MRED) from Arizona State (WP Carey Business School) and Masters Degree in Business-Accounting from University of Colorado-Boulder. I was formerly a TA for accounting and real estate while in grad school at Arizona State (WP Carey). I am a CPA. I have over +8 years in Big 4 Public Accounting and Consulting. I work for large real estate company based in Phoenix in Finance. I can provide references of former students. I love and enjoy teaching young professionals and students.
Prefer 2 hour minimum - I really enjoy teaching. Rate is $50/hour.
Available during evenings and weekends.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers