compensation: $22/hr, bi-weekly pay, PTO, OTJ training employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have 4 available positions on this team. Please apply with a copy of your resume and a brief introduction letter so our recruitment team can consider your application immediately.
As part of the Wafer Stock Equipment Installation Team, you'll be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of semiconductor equipment and test machinery. You are best suited to this position if you have extreme attention to detail and consistency in your work. Following procedures to the letter is critical in this role.
Successful candidates will have a professional appearance and work style, a team-oriented approach to work as well as excellent communication skills. You should also:
• Be able to use various tools and measurement equipment such as torque screwdrivers, micrometers, and calipers
• Read and understand blueprints and mechanical drawings
• Have at least 3 years’ experience with wafer fab production tools or similar machinery
• Have an associate degree in a technical capacity such as HVAC, BMET, Mechanical, Plumbing, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
• Prior OEM (vendor) training is a plus
• Past experience with automated material handling systems is a plus
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with a copy of your resume for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Work Environment: Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent and involves wearing safety equipment including but not limited safety glasses and PPE. Work is performed in a cleanroom environment at a seated or standing position. You must be able to lift and move devices weighing up to 25 lbs at arm’s length. You may be also be required to work on a ladder up to 16 ft and wear fall protection gear.
Shifts are 12 hours, on a compressed work week lasting 3-4 days alternating.
• Days 7am-7pm
• Nights 7pm-7am
When you work with Retronix Semiconductor, you get:
• $22/hr paid bi-weekly
• Medical, Dental and Vision healthcare plans available with the best insurance providers in the country
• Life insurance, fully covered by Retronix Semiconductor
• Paid time off
• On-the-job training with opportunity for pay progression and promotion
• Transferable semiconductor industry skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers