Looking to join a fast-paced assembly facility in Phoenix? Then this is the right opportunity for you to join this Assembly team building personalized wall interiors. Join a team that was voted Best Company to work for in Arizona!
QR Code Link to This Post
This company is known for building state of the art wall interiors for companies all over the world such as medical centers, office spaces, and schools! Every assembly order is unique to the customer so everyday can be a little different.
• Assembling prefab interior walls
• Installing power/ electrical outlets
• Communicating with different teams on the assembly floor
• Conducting quality checks on the product.
Perk about this Job
• Looking to convert employees after 1 month
• 5 meals/day provided by company during temporary period
• Paid medical and dental benefits once converted
• Experience using hand/ power tools
• 6 months of current experience in an assembly position
• Ability to lift 50lbs+
• Steel toe boots
• Reliable Transportation
• Ability to show up on time
• Must have a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented
• Weekend availability
• 6:00am to 6:00pm, 4 days on 4 days off, this is a rotating schedule
Starting $13.50 (pay increase once converted)
Phoenix near sky Harbor Airport
Apply now for this Assembly position! Apply online or call 623-505-1600!